I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world. --Testimonies, vol. 9, pp. 28, 29. {ChS 112.2}

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

God is Crazy About You!



As Cheri Peters, of True Step Ministries says, "Every single one of us has a journey-- every single one of us has things God is working on"... I know that God is crazy about Cheri Peters, but so am I. Years ago I heard her give her testimony on VOAR as my husband and I drove aimlessly about on a rainy September Sabbath in St. John's Newfoundland (where we were touring). I got home, ordered her book Miracle from the Streets and have recommended it to almost anyone I have met who is going through some sort of recovery as an example of the loving Father who can heal them, but who also, as Cheri's sign-off goes, "is crazy about" them just the way they are.


Go to Cheri's TrueStep.org site to find out more about her "Celebrating Life in Recovery" series-- I honestly have never seen any other platform for Christian testimonials done in such an engaging, moving, and uplifting way.  Below you will find an example of one of the programs from the past seasons on 3ABN where it is carried.  You can get past seasons' DVDs there as well.  I am really thrilled to have Cheri's 1st Season (I think) on DVDs and have joined her STAR Club as a way to contribute to this wonderful woman and her ministries.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Go to TrueStep.org to donate so Cheri's ministries can continue...
ADRA DONATIONS- Credit card donations to ADRA can be made toll-free 888-274-2372 or mail a cheque to ADRA Canada 1148 King St. E., Oshawa, ON L1H 1H8 or make your donation securely on-line (by credit card or bank withdrawal)by clicking HERE To see what is happening where ADRA serves, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment