I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world. --Testimonies, vol. 9, pp. 28, 29. {ChS 112.2}

Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is the Sabbath Day- Halleluiah!

My dear husband was baptized in 1971, and I followed him into the water (but 22 years later in 1993). The Sabbath is a day of such peace and rest for the body and soul that in my "dark moments" I might consider escaping from a particular fellowship, but when I think it over, I could NEVER go back to the time when I did not 'keep' the Sabbath (holy).  This holy, anointed day that we are enjoined to "remember"-- no other Commandment carries that notation-- is such a blessing in my life.  Here is a lovely song that celebrates the Sabbath Day, written by Gerard Dis, and sung by singer-guitarist, Jack Marti.  I hope you enjoy it as well!
  
ADRA HAITI DONATIONS- Credit card donations to ADRA for Haiti can be made toll-free 888-274-2372 or mail a cheque to ADRA Canada 1148 King St. E., Oshawa, ON L1H 1H8 or make your donation securely on-line (by credit card or bank withdrawal)by clicking HERE To see what is happening in Haiti and elsewhere ADRA serves, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment