I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world. --Testimonies, vol. 9, pp. 28, 29. {ChS 112.2}

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Are you at a cross-road in your life?

A cross-road? Yes-- a place where you get to choose: "will I go for a "change" or will I choose to keep doing what I have always done? Am I happy where I am or am I longing for the opportunity to do something that I really DESIRE-- maybe not what my Dad or my spouse or my adult child thinks I should do, but something in my heart-of-hearts that seems right for me, and when I let my mind go there to dream, I feel peace and joy and excited anticipation."

Or maybe "I don't know what I really desire -- exactly-- but I do want something different from what I currently have. I want to be "successful", whatever that means."

Then, I would like to invite you to check out the Go All Power site where you can sign up for a 60-day seminar- FREE- online- that will show you how to be the best YOU emotionally- physically- financially- and spiritually -- You will be uplifted and changed, I promise! Go here to sign up for this free 60-day challenge.

*The cross in cross-road is all about choices-- Jesus chose to die for you-- what choices are you making to thank Him with a life-well-lived?

No comments:

Post a Comment