I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world. --Testimonies, vol. 9, pp. 28, 29. {ChS 112.2}

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

YouTube and the Bible


I find this to be a very interesting 'study.' I respect what she is saying (I don't agreed with it all) but I am somewhat distracted by the eye makeup, the pyjamas, and the nail polish... I guess that just goes to show my entrenchment in the values of my particular 'culture'. I can see where this approach might be quite comfortable for someone who is just becoming acquainted with the Bible and the saving grace of Jesus Christ. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment