I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world. --Testimonies, vol. 9, pp. 28, 29. {ChS 112.2}

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bible in a Year Podcast



If you are like me (and some of you will be), you have the best of intentions of reading the Bible through each year. Some years I have actually done that. Other years I stall once I get into Leviticus. This year I am going to give the Bible In A Year podcast a listen... I now have myself a little Mp3 device (that I am registered at a local Elder College class to learn about... hehe-- you're not old enough!)and can listen with it on walks, etc. Perhaps you will want to do the same.
You can also go to Crosswalk and listen to the daily Bible reading from several different translations.

Remember when you thought you could never get through the Bible in a year? Now it is possible! Bless you in your daily reading and walk!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Want to get a free ezine that will provide you with classic
motivational tips to keep your eyes on the prize? Sign up below:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
**Fine photo of Bible is by Sias van Schalkwyk of South Africa, who
stores his photos at StockXpert.

No comments:

Post a Comment