I saw jets of light shining from cities and villages, and from the high places and the low places of the earth. God's word was obeyed, and as a result there were memorials for Him in every city and village. His truth was proclaimed throughout the world. --Testimonies, vol. 9, pp. 28, 29. {ChS 112.2}

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Will Be Back....

My husband and I have been in Vancouver for the past 3+ weeks helping Granddaughter #1 (she turned 2 on October 10th) adjust to the coming of Granddaughter #2 (born October 7th). It's been fun and educational, but I am looking forward to returning home where my lilies are waiting to be planted and my various church and community involvements are waiting to be picked up again. I know that the family here are just about ready for us to depart too. M. is feeling much stronger after her second bout with Cesarean birthing, and our son has some paternity time available to bond and better his parenting skills. They'll be great.

Here are some resources that I've run across during my time away from 'the usual' blogging that might be of interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment